1.01.2010

A Taste for...



My Life in Waves
Introduction
July 2009

I'm Greg, and I'm not sure what I am.

I just know there's a hunger in me.
It shows.
Especially in the words when I talk about it.
Its there.
Always.
This Appetite for Sound.

When it drives me, I feel...
Alive.

Half sick, with the thrill.
Complete auditory bliss.

I don't fight it.
I don't want to.
Its all I've got.

Nothing else could understand me...
so thoroughly.
Especially not me...
or is that just what the cravings tell me.

Because there are these moments when i feel...
connected,
to something else.
Someone.

And its like,
the bass line slowly reveals,
things...
people.

Their beauty is witnessed, with so much more clarity,
when glimpsed with a soundtrack.

Thats why I view My Life in Waves.


No comments:

Post a Comment